[VHFcontesting] VHF_Contest

Bill Seabreeze w3iy at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 10 23:03:41 EDT 2004

Yo...
We were able to get out and test a little tonite...
It was great to work Brian, N3OC (FM19le)on
10GHz with a new station and LOUD signal!
Looks like things are working.  Hoping for good
activity on the bands this weekend.  Don't forget
to remind ur VHF-capable friends about the
contest this weekend, starting at 1800Z, Sat.
Don't let those 706s & FT-100s lie around
sleeping for this one.
MAKE SOME NOISE!!

We'll be looking for everyone from FM15vx at
the starting gun!

GL and a fun/safe contest for all...
73,
Bill W3IY/R
http://users.adelphia.net/~w3iy/Jun04.htm

50 MHz thru 47GHz operational with good juice.
Listen for the weak ones...