[VHFcontesting] Antenna modeling software

Michael Urich ka5cvh at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 20:37:49 EST 2004

I'm going to play around with building some yagi's on the line of WA5VJB for roving.  I'm wanting
to look for some modeling software that would allow me to "confine" physical restrictions such as
boom lenght yet allowing me to see how differnt numbers of elements / spacing effects gain.  At
the moment I'm more focused on getting as much forward gain than having a great F/B ratios.

Any suggestions?

Mike KA5CVH

=====
Mike Urich, KA5CVH