[VHFcontesting] Renewing Interest in VHF Contesting

Crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sat May 8 16:37:51 EDT 2004

A 40-meter inverted vee is about 1 1/4 wavelength per leg on 6. Used one to
put directivity into two areas by moving the legs around. 80 meters will be
2 3/4 wavelength per leg(sharper pattern). Any odd multiple of 1/4
wavelength will do. Don't forget 2m SSB can be worked with a monoband 10m
beam. Lots of lobes, though. We need more folks on VHF.

Joe W4AAB