[VHFcontesting] Renewing Interest in VHF Contesting

Art Holmes w1rzf at attbi.com
Mon May 10 17:45:17 EDT 2004

The NEWS group, north east weak signal group, is sponsoring an activity
program to try to increase activity on the vhf and up bands for weak
signal communications. The first step is a scheduling page  which is
close to completion. Planned is an awards page . I f an operator reaches
a given criteria per band in a given month he is given a nice
certificate. Art w1rzf