[VHFcontesting] iSurvey: One more day

Ev Tupis (W2EV) w2ev at arrl.net
Sat Nov 13 17:14:02 EST 2004

19 replies so far...please drop me a short note if you can...

This is another of the series of surveys that I like to run, just for
fun.  I will leave it open for as long as I receive a steady stream of
make them available for the enjoyment of others.

**** If you were active AND submitted a log in the JUNE VHF QSO Party,
please reply (DIRECT, not to the list) with the following information:

In reference to your 2 meter operation, what was your RF output (in
watts) and what was your antenna gain (in dBi, ± a dB or so, anway)?

If you need help in determining your antenna gain in dBi, check out the
charts at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/demerson/endfire.htm

Results will omit callsign (your secret will remain one <giggle>), but
I'll need to know it when you send your information.

Let's have some fun!

Ev, W2EV