[VHFcontesting] EL-99 Two Net

George Kangas KU4VQ at msn.com
Tue Nov 23 23:15:29 EST 2004

Daytona Beach Florida SWOT Net

Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Time: 7:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

We invite you all to check in to the Daytona Beach Florida SWOT
Net on 144.250 MHz on Wednesday Evening at 8:00 PM Eastern Time.

The Net Control operators are:
KU4VQ George Kangas in South Daytona and KI4FIA George Fetter in
Port Orange

This Net is NOT limited to SWOT members.  Its purpose is to
promote 2 Meter  Weak Signal operation and provide those new to
2 Meter Sideband information and experience. Everyone is invited
to check in.

PS: We had 5 stations for this evnings meeting on 50.150 at 8:00 PM EST Tuesday.