[VHFcontesting] Loops - M2 or KB6KQ

JT Croteau jt at w6cfo.net
Thu Oct 7 20:08:04 EDT 2004

George Burton wrote:

> I had problems with both brands but for two very different reasons.

George, thanks a bunch for your very detailed comments.  I have heard
from several others that the m2 masts are pretty weak.  I have a bunch
of Hustler mobile masts that I was planning to use instead of their
masts.  I'd like to mount all 4 loops on one mast but I guess I could
split them off to two masts, I have plenty of room on the pick-em-up truck.

73's!

---
  JT Croteau                                             Wilmington, CA
  ARS W6CFO/MM aboard "QuickSilver"                  Los Angeles Harbor