[VHFcontesting] New Contest from denver

kentke kentke at infoblvd.net
Mon Oct 11 18:44:15 EDT 2004

(The goal of this is to get people out to rare grids with equipment that can
let
 them talk to populated grids. )

>From one who has gone to rare grids with the equipment to do the job right,
all I can say is; "good luck".  We advertised for over 2 months prior to the
event's on reflectors, club sites and web sites.  Most don't care if it's
rare and don't bother to look for you even on your advertised freq.   Good
thing we turned the grid-expidition's into mini vacations afterwards, that
turned out to be the saving grace for the time and money spent.

Ken
KA2LIM