[VHFcontesting] FS: Kenwood TM255 2 meter all mode

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 00:59:36 EDT 2004

I have for sale a Kenwood TM255A 2 meter rig in very
good to excellent condition.  This model is one of the
best performing 2 meter radios ever made, and does 45
watts on SSB/CW/FM.  The radio has the speech
board, CTCSS encode and decode, and will take both
types of mics RJ 45 and 8 pin. You also get the stock
mic as well as the big light up Mic. The mobile
bracket is also included, and the face can be remote
mounted.  Also have the power cord and manual.  I will
take $375 plus a little for shipping, or make an
offer.

I can send pictures if you are interested.

73s John NE0P