[VHFcontesting] One "Idiot's" Reply - The Real WTX Story

Jim Forsyth jim at forsyth.net
Tue Oct 26 22:46:04 EDT 2004

You spoke of something that I am qualified to respond to by virtue of having
personal knowledge. When he is not roving, N6MU contests from a location
that is line of sight to me. Having shared HF and VHF bands with John during
contests I can assure you that he has a strong sense of fair play and any
suggestion to the contrary is way off base.

Jim, AF6O