[VHFcontesting] A quasi-history of roving

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 28 00:36:46 EDT 2004

I don't want to get into the middle of this but since the Fall Sprints have
been mentioned I have one comment/question.  Yes, we use the original rover
rules in the fall sprint.  One problem though.  We get almost no rover
submissions.  We get maybe one or two for each band.  So if the original
rover rules are all that great then why don't the rovers operate in the
sprints?

73
Jim W4KXY
SVHFS Fall Sprint Chairman