[VHFcontesting] 6m Sprint Results for W3DIO

David Erickson erickson+vhf at mddsg.com
Thu Oct 28 10:51:14 EDT 2004

Hello all,

Just getting a chance to get caught up on my emails.  W3DIO operated from
my house for the first time in any contest.  Operators were W3DIO (Dave)
and K3LFO(Jim).  We used a 6m PAR Maxon at 12 feet off the deck and had a
pretty good time.  We worked 30 QSO's and got 16 grids during the sprint.
We experienced some good openings to the South (EL88) and out to the
Southwest a bit(EM30/EM40/EM51).  Had a great time and appreciate all the
contacts.  Dad and I will be out in the rover in January weather
depending.  If ware are then we will be back out there as K3LFO/R.  Have
fun and hope to catch you on the bands before then.

73's
Dave Erickson
W3DIO