[VHFcontesting] One "Idiot's" Reply - The Real WTX Story

Fred Lass felasstic at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 20:16:56 EDT 2004

Hmmmmm.  It sounds like much relay races at the Olympics.  Are they "unsportsman"?
Or are we just discussing "Political Correctness" to death?

K2TR

"In order to effectively grid circle, multiple rover stations must be
operating in a highly coordinated manner. It does not happen by accident.
The complexity and coordination of the scheduling involved probably exceeds
the level of planning most multi-operator station put into scheduling their
operators.