[VHFcontesting] Roving and Hamfests

Dan n9rla at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 00:01:14 EDT 2004

I have done this before.  As long as there is a valid contact, I don't
see anything un-ethical about it.  Quite the contrary actually, I see it
as a chance to introduce a lot of new people to VHF contesting.

I did manage to generate some QSO's this way, but not nearly as many as
I had hoped.  Trouble is, the contest didn't start until 2:00pm local
time here, and as everyone knows, hamfests are ghost towns by noon.
Hopefully your's will be better.

Good luck & 73
Dan

K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269