[VHFcontesting] Contest plans for this weekend!!

John R. Alley kf4uae at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 12:35:01 EDT 2004

	I will be on the air this weekend from the home QTH of EM86 on 6m, 2m, and
70cm USB and on 220MHz and 1.2GHz FM only. I have a Icom 706MKIIG with a 6m
PAR loop at about 25', 10 element 2m beam and 11 element 70cm beam at about
30'. Will not be able to be a Rover as I had hoped and originally planned
for this one, but will be Roving again for the Jan. VHF contest! Thanks and
good luck to all hope to catch you on the air!

73 de K4UAE
www.qsl.net/k4uae
John R. Alley
k4uae at arrl.net