[VHFcontesting] (no subject)

K3uhf at aol.com K3uhf at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 20:52:06 EDT 2004

Solid flexible roving plans from a guy who flip-flops.
K3uhf planned route:

1. I will start from CN93 at Paulina peak, at least 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours.
2. CN 94 Nice ritzy neighborhood on the west side of bend on a hill taller
than pilot butte.          Rfi is bad on pilot butte
3. CN95 Shankino
4. CN96 ryegrass  Mt
5. DN06/07 Frenchman hills
6. CN96/97 I-90 then keelhauls ridge
7. CN 87 i-90/203/hwy2 drive thru service.
8. cn 98 pilchuck
9. cn88 north of Everett.
10 cn87 drive by shooting
11. CN 87/86 Olympia area
12. CN 86/85 woodland
13. CN 85 Drive by shooting
14 CN 84 Salem hills or Mary's peak if time allows
It is likely that I will stop between no. 6 and 8 for nappy time.  I try to
get up at 6 or 7 but so far the only other guys on that early are people in
Idaho because its an hour later there and they have to get up early to milk
the
cows and tend the potatoes.

NO time since I will stop and work people if I hear them on the road or on a
hill. Well, I guess you can say I will be on paulina for the 1st hour and
bend
about the 3rd hour. The math gets fuzzy from there.
k3uhf