[VHFcontesting] Eastern VHF/UHF Conference

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at ntplx.net
Thu Apr 7 07:33:32 EDT 2005

From: <bdwood at erols.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:45:20 -0400
Subject: Eastern VHF/UHF Conference

Eastern VHF/UHF Conference April 8, 9 & 10th.
Just 2 days left to the Conference, Registration
proceeding. If you have not pre-registered yet
you must download a registration form from
http://www.newsvhf.com/vhfconf.html
It is imperative to pre-register especially if
You are planning to attend the banquet dinner.
If you are planning to attend at this time please
pre-register by an e-mail to kf6aj at arrl.net and let
him know you are coming and your dinner selection and
then you can pay at the door. We need to have a count
on the seating and dinners prior to the Conference.

This year we will add a little spice to our 2 auction
periods. Besides the new items donated we are
incorporating the famous NEWS Group "Duct Tape" Auction.
You ask what is a Duct Tape Auction, very simple -
you take 2 items one of greater worth and one of lesser
worth and tape them together, put your name on a tag
with a minimum bid price (if applicable) and off they
go. One half of the proceeds will be donated to the
Conference which in turn will be turned over to the
NEWS Group for their support of the Conference.
A table will be available to display you wares prior
to the fierce bidding periods.
See http://www.newsvhf.com/vhfconf.html for complete
info and registration forms. The registration desk
is open and filling up fast.

Bruce N2LIV
Conference Chairman & Proceedings Editor