[VHFcontesting] 432_Sprint

Jeff Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 18:13:23 EDT 2005

Bill,

I plan on being QRV from FM19je running QRP like I did in the 2 meter sprint.
Hope that folks will listen for my signal.  I will be using a Par Omni-angle
in the attic.  Hope to work a couple new grids.

--
Jeff Embry
WI2T

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.