[VHFcontesting] 432_Sprint

Bill Seabreeze w3iy at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 21 15:45:08 EDT 2005

Yo,
The radar was loud on 432 just before the contest
looking SE, so we knew the band wasn't dead.
Condx were about average, overall, from where
we sat in FM19bb.  Activity was good, and signals
were numerous all over the band.  It's always a challenge
to find everyone with these narrow beamwidths on
this band...(it's a wonder we do as well as we do).

We found stations in these grids last nite:
(totals 69/28)

EM95    FM07    FN00    FN31
FN71    FM08    FN02    FN32
EN72    FM09    FN10    FN41
EN82    FM16    FN11    FN42
EN90    FM17    FN12
EN91    FM18    FN20
EN92    FM19    FN21
FM06    FM29    FN30

Tnx fer all the activity, and for spinning those knobs,
dials, and rotors so persisently.  You guys are awesome!
Hpe CU in the uwave sprint...
Illegitimae non-carborundum!

73,
Bill W3IY at W4RX
1100W 4 x 24el 1800ft msl

p.s. Tnx W4RX for letting me use the awesome station!
Special tnx to K1DS/R & W4SHG for all the effort...it's
hard to go roving/portable for such a short contest!!

p.p.s.  Listen for the weak ones...