[VHFcontesting] W3SO, FN00, 2m Sprint 2005

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 23 14:45:20 EDT 2005

W3SO, FN00, WPA, Spring Sprint Summary:
111 QSOs, 36 Grids
  3996 claimed score

SOAPBOX:    Despite the NCAA Basketball Playoffs in prime time during the 2m
SOAPBOX:    Sprint, there seemed to more participation that usual. Activity
didn't
SOAPBOX:    drop off during the telecast as far as W3SO could determine,
despite
SOAPBOX:     North Carolina's team playing.
SOAPBOX:     W3SO usually works 60 to 70 QSOs in this Sprint, this year we had
SOAPBOX:     111 QSOs. The best DX was to Chicago eastern suburbs in EN61.
SOAPBOX:     The only rover we worked (or heard) was K1DS.
ARRL-SECTION:  WPA
GRID: FN00
CATEGORY:      SINGLE-OP HIGH

For the team,