[VHFcontesting] VHF Contesting: Fixing the Grid Circling Problem

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri Aug 5 10:16:32 EDT 2005

Hi Erich,

Yep, I plan on being active at least one weekend of the 10+ GHz contest
and hopefully both weekends.

I've been choosing sites in the Chicago area.  Some people will be on both
shores of Lake Michigan.  I'm planning on a few choice hilltop locations.

I expect a few curious passers-by as we had in my Bald Knob excursion in
the June contest.  Hopefully none of them think I'm a terrorist! I'm all
set with the "emergency communications drill" routine as we discussed on
the microwave reflector recently.  :)

73, Zack W9SZ