[VHFcontesting] How to increase my score, or why should I try?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Aug 11 23:47:58 EDT 2005

Paul Kiesel wrote:

> I agree with Buck. Buck's assertions are true because
> N6NB/R and his friends were operating totally within
> the rules of the contest, yet there is still a
> controversy.

There's a controversy because people enjoy controversy.  Turn on the
nightly news, if you don't believe that one.

If the so-called "problems" of today's contests were magically "fixed",
someone here would find SOMETHING to whine about, I'm sure.

And it would all center on whatever it was the winners were doing that
someone else didn't like.

Either you're Lance Armstrong, or you're not... Changing the rules won't
stop the winners, they'll find ways to keep winning.

Nate WY0X