[VHFcontesting] No Controversy for The ARRL 10 GHz and Above Contest?

Radiosporting Fan radiosporting at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 15:39:41 EDT 2005

--- Zack Widup <w9sz at prairienet.org> wrote:

> The 10 GHz contest is quite different from any other
> contest.  For one thing, the number of stations
> available is usually limited.

But that can be said for a group of west Texas rovers,
too.  Why the outcry over grid circling in VHF
contests, but no controversy in the 10-GHz contest
where ratios of 10 loggings per callsign were
celebrated as an accomplishment?

Again...I'm asking out of curiosity.  I'm not
complaining in the least.

Ev, W2EV