[VHFcontesting] Whatever happened to the idea of real-time contest scoring???

Duane - N9DG n9dg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 22:11:11 EDT 2005

That way all Q's could be posted so that every other
participant can see exactly who's working what. It would sure
make it easy to see who is circling, or who is captive now
wouldn't it? And just think there could then be a real-time
referee who could hand out rule violation penalties while the
contest is still running.

Not to mention that everyone will know who won within an hour
of the contest's end.

And who knows it may even have some spectator appeal???

While I'm not suggesting this to replace the existing big 3
contests I do think it has merit as a contest of its own -
FWIW.

Duane
N9DG