[VHFcontesting] Contest Strategy

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Wed Aug 17 00:00:30 EDT 2005

I wouldn't say that, Bob.  You're one of a few stations I can count on to
consistently work in the contests.  I'm looking forward to your getting on
3456.

We who are portables and rovers look forward to people like you digging
our weaker signals out of the noise.

73, Zack W9SZ

P.S. One of these days I'll visit your station ...