[VHFcontesting] What about me? I am captive.

Jim Forsyth jim at forsyth.net
Thu Aug 18 08:33:45 EDT 2005

Tim,

Just keep doing what you are doing and don't let the vocal minority have any
impact on your contesting enjoyment.

Jim, AF6O

Tell me, what should I do?
Already one Rover has put his Rover up for sale! Some want me to quit? Is it
the loud minority or the silent majority speaking (E-mailing)? Should I stop
doing what gives me "FUN" to keep the contest pure? I would probably lose
interest and put my station up for sale. What is the purpose of all this
anti rover hatred? Do we really want to kill off rovers like me?

Tim