[VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 32, Issue 43

Ken Alexander k.alexander at rogers.com
Thu Aug 18 14:40:13 EDT 2005

I agree with you Dennis, except I think I'll stick
around because every once in a while something useful
pops up.  I've also received a LOT of assistance from
people recently to some newby questions I've posed.
I've very grateful to those who have helped and will
probably need their help again (as I build my rover
and get it on the air...I almost hate to mention
that!)

On the other hand, this constant blather about rovers
ran it's course over a week ago.  The signal-to-noise
ratio here has gotten terrible!

73,

Ken Alexander, VE3HLS
www.ve3hls.com

Still here, but my Delete key's wearing out!