[VHFcontesting] Innocent until proven guilty

Tree tree at kkn.net
Thu Aug 18 21:04:25 EDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 09:09:45PM -0400, Bill Burgess wrote:

> Either the "Great American Way" is backwards, making you guilty on accusation until you can prove your innocence, or a few here have it all backwards, for I still am seeing this same old "make those we accuse prove their innocence."
>
> Any American lawyers reading this?

This is not a court of law - it is a public debate about an issue.

Again, if you want to see a grid circling "captive" rover - please look
over this log:

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/logs/n6zz-Jan-2005.log

Has W2SZ (or someone representing them) come forward to say they do not use
(or never did use) captive rovers?

Again - except for the nearly impossible to prove rule - they aren't
illegal.

It sounds like W2SZ has encouraged rovers to work other stations so they
aren't captive.  I think it is great that W2SZ is doing this.

Tree