[VHFcontesting] roverroverrover

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri Aug 19 09:05:30 EDT 2005

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 dpease at adams.net wrote:

> Mike (KA5CVH) Urich writes:
>
> > That's why God gave us the delete key
> >
> > --
> > Mike Urich, KA5CVH
> > http://ka5cvh.com
>
> That delete key doesn't prevent 80 emails a day from coming into my inbox!
> I pay money to keep SPAM out, this is getting almost as bad. Talk about dead
> horses!!
>
> Danny  NG9R

When this came up a few years ago, wasn't there a special reflector
created for those who were interested, to take the burden off this list
and others where it got too heavy?  Maybe that should be reinstituted.

Maybe we should discuss the 10 GHz contest this weekend, where grid
circling gets you nothing as grids aren't a mult, and isn't very workable
anyway, because you have to QSY at least 10 miles before working the same
stations again.

I've been planning on operating from Willow Hill golf course in the
Chicago area in EN62cc, on Sunday morning and possibly Saturday evening.
Is there any advantage to having a QTH right on the western shore of Lake
Michigan?

73, Zack W9SZ