[VHFcontesting] Poll

Rusty Boling ae4bk at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 14:38:32 EDT 2005

I was really surprised with the responses I received to my poll.  Seems most everyone that responded thinks captive roving, pack roving, and circle roving are good ideas and that most of the hams that responded to me use or have used these tactics.  It's not what I expected, but nice to know what the consensus is atleast.  Never competeing as a rover, never having a captive rover work me, and never being a captive rover appears to put me in a real minority.  Atleast I now know what is acceptable in the community.  Thanks to those that participated and 73...Rusty  NE4ME