[VHFcontesting] Poll

Rusty Boling ae4bk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 21:45:12 EDT 2005

Hehe, Yes I was a bit let down at the number of responses.  73...Rusty NE4ME

frank bechdoldt <k3uhf at earthlink.net> wrote:
A poll of 6? Well thats enough to invade a counrty!

> [...]
expected considering the topic. Not that I wanted to sort through
thousands of emails, but I would have figured it would have been a little
more even given previous discussions on this list. I suspected there was a
majority that considered the tactics unethical (per previous posts), but as
far as the answers I got back, it was not the case. It was very surprising
to say the least. It is not a big deal to me personally, because I am not
a rover and don't plan on being one. I had no idea that what was happening
with these tactics was the status quo versus the exception to the rule. I
can't say that I will ever look upon VHF contesting quite the same.
73...Rusty NE4ME