[VHFcontesting] Ad Hoc Poll: Grid Circling

Bob Naumann - W5OV W5OV at W5OV.com
Thu Aug 25 07:45:21 EDT 2005

The poll is inadequate.

Where's the selection that says:

My personal experience with Grid Circling and my feelings as to if it should
be an allowed strategy are best described as:

- I have NOT Grid Circled and I believe it *should be* an allowed strategy
but *only if* the "packs"(or teams) doing it are scored in a *new separate
category* and no longer are listed as competing with independent rovers.

The most significant issue is that these ridiculous team scores are
competing with real rovers.  Not fair.  Must be fixed.

There also needs to be an incentive for these circlers to work other people.
Must be fixed.

73,
Bob W5OV