[VHFcontesting] A GOOD Rover Event

Bill Burgess ve3cru at rac.ca
Thu Aug 25 08:34:18 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,

Thanks for providing something constructive here for rovers.  While those of us outside OH cannot benefit as rovers, it is great to know those participating will have the benefit of same.

I am reinstalling my 40 and 20 dipoles broadside to OH and will be in your contest for the full duration.  Wish I could have the tribander up but need it elsewhere in October for the Scouts JOTA event.

Do you have a preferred frequency area where we should look for you?  I printed all the paperwork for the 'test a week ago and now have other VE3's joining in.  I really like the contest logsheet layout.

73,

Bill  VE3CRU

Email: ve3cru at rac.ca