[VHFcontesting] WD4OAR ACTIVE FROM EM75 WAUCHEESI MTN, TN

Rusty Boling ae4bk at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 11:41:55 EDT 2005

Just to let everyone know, we at WD4OAR (Ocoee Amateur Radio Society "OARS") will be returning to Waucheesi Mtn (3692ft ele) in SE TN again this year for the September VHF Contest.  This year we plan on having 6m, 2m, 222, and 432.  If we get lucky we may have 1.2G also.  We don't normally do schedules, but if you have something interesting in mind you can email me and I will see if we can set it up, especially for the night time lull hours.  I don't plan on running any digital stuff, but I won't rule it out (so many different rigs, cables, adapters, etc).  Look forward to working everyone that we possibly can.  Hopefully we will get some better conditions this year.  I always enjoy these mostly long haul ground wave contests.  73...If you are in the area and would like to participate with us then come join us....73...Rusty  NE4ME