[VHFcontesting] Grid Circling

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 26 00:27:20 EDT 2005

well I didnt want to drag the sprints into this but and its limited time
pretty much limites you to 4 to 6 grids
however i do not beliece the sprint rules out aeronautical mobiles so that
texas group could get into planes and circle and move quicly.
would that be a rule violation  or just a violation of whats fair play?

frank