[VHFcontesting] EN95 This Weekend?

Ken Alexander k.alexander at rogers.com
Tue Aug 30 13:52:20 EDT 2005

I'll be out this weekend, looking for some locations
in EN95 at the north tip of the Bruce Peninsula to
operate from in the Sept VHF Contest.

If Bill Hepburn's tropo forecasts hold up for Saturday
and Sunday then there could be some good opportunities
for me to work down towards
Missouri/Arkansas/Illinois/Indiana and out to New
England.  http://home.cogeco.ca/~dxinfo/tropo.html

That said, I'm going to bring some equipment with me
and call CQ on 2m and 70cm.  That wouldn't likely
happen until the afternoon and I won't know if it'll
be Saturday or Sunday until later this week.

But if you need EN95 on 2m or 70cm......!

73,

Ken Alexander, VE3HLS
www.ve3hls.com