[VHFcontesting] FS: 6 meter all mode

John Geiger (NE0P) ne0p at lcisp.com
Wed Dec 14 20:28:47 EST 2005

I have for sale a Yaesu FT690RII 6 meter all mode transceiver.  Does SSB/CW/FM at 10 watts output, using the supplied clip on amplifier.  You can also replace the amp with a clip on battery case (not included) and go portable.  The rig is in good shape, with a couple of marks on the top of the case from the mobile bracket.  Works fine and comes with the mobile bracket, microphone, power cord, and manual.  Great way to get started on 6 meters, or to get 6 meters in the mobile.  I am only selling because I have just picked up an Icom 706 for mobile work.  I am asking $180 plus shipping.

73s John NE0P