[VHFcontesting] AM-6155 Modification Assistance

T. M. k7xc at charter.net
Sat Dec 24 16:22:48 EST 2005

AM-6155 Modification Assistance

Hi gang,

I am in the middle of modifying an AM-6155 for 222 Mhz. I also have recently
purchased a AM-6154 that is supposedly modified and ready to roll.

Comparing the two after completeing the main chassis mods on the AM-6155
reveals a totally different philosophy between the two.

I'm hoping there is someone on this list that has performed this conversion
a few times and can help me understand what has already been done to the
AM-6154, and share their ideas on which path to follow in reworking them
both. I want to make them the same so future maintenace and troubleshooting
is simplified.

Thanks!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year de Tim - K7XC - DM09ol... sk