[VHFcontesting] Down Sizing my Rover

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 29 01:21:28 EST 2005

ultimately I would go with the 1981 Ford van painted flat black with a red
diagonal stripe going right through the door and back. Remove the cute
spoiler and replace with an antenna rack. Have the back doors open to
expose a 5 foot dish for the microwaves.  Have BA drive and call yourself
howling Mad!
Cut and paste and build up from this platform
http://members.aol.com/cotsmm/cott3_7.html

k3uhf
frank bechdoldt

My plans are to use the tongue and two outriggers to stablize the
trailer.  When I orginally drew it up I had the outriggers directly
off the rear of the trailer creating a ~20' or so tri-pod but with 90
/ 90 / 180 angles.  In actuality I would angle the two outriggers to
come as close to 120 degrees apart as possible.

Mike

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com