[VHFcontesting] Scheduled Rover Operations

Dan K9ZF n9rla at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 16:07:19 EST 2005

Hi Matt & all,

I normally collect everyone's plans and post them on the Rover Resource
Page, but I haven't been able to do it this time.  Work commitments just
haven't allowed me any extra time for the last few weeks.  I'm really
behind on my Rover planning for the contest too!  But I still hope to
put on 4 grids...

I hope to have everything back in order in time for the spring sprints
and/or the June VHF contest.

73 & have fun!

Dan

--