[VHFcontesting] K4UAE not rover but home station active during the contest!! EM86

John R. Alley kf4uae at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 13:34:15 EST 2005

	Well hello all this is John K4UAE here in the foothills of the Great
Smokey Mountains.... I will be active on 6m, 2m, and 70cm. With 100watts on
6m, 160-200watts on 2m, and 35 watts on 70cm. Primary rig is a 706MKIIG. I
didn't get the TE Systems amp for 70cm nor a transverter to get on 220MHz
as of this contest. Look for me on the air with another operator helping
out here at the home QTH. Located in EM86ab

73 de K4UAE
www.qsl.net/k4uae
John R. Alley
k4uae at arrl.net