[VHFcontesting] Help me design my rover, please?

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 21:01:47 EST 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:37:44 -0800, JT Croteau <jt at w6cfo.net> wrote:

> I'm planning to build up a modest rover for the June contest and looking for
> some input on how to implement a system for organizing and raising/lowering
> the follow antennas.

I've been slowly gathering pictures for my web-site in the photo gallery
http://www.ka5cvh.com/photos/ look in "Rover Pictures"
Also check out my vision for something maybe next year
http://www.ka5cvh.com/vhf/vehicles.pdf
This is kind of a pipe dream at the moment with no clear direction.
Once I get a vehicle I'll start formulating details

I will accept any photos for the rover gallery.  Limit of two, maybe
three. Give me you call and either an email address or url.

Send photos to mike at ka5cvh.com since I use this gmail account
primarily for reflector traffic.

Tnx
--