[VHFcontesting] K9ZF Rover trip on hold

Dan K9ZF n9rla at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 10:15:29 EST 2005

Looks like we are catching the south edge of the winter storm that is
passing through today.

Getting some freezing rain now, that is supposed to continue and turn to
snow this evening.  So, I'm putting the Rover trip on hold.  I may go
out tomorrow afternoon and put on EM68 if the weather clears...

I will still be on from my dinky home station.  6m, 100 watts to a Moxon
rectangle at 25'.  2m, 100 watts, 10 elements @ 30 feet.

Still interested in skeds from home here in EM78cq, WSJT ready with good
results out to about 1000 miles.

73
Dan

--