[VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF Contest From FM19fg

Joe & Robin galicic at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 14 07:36:50 EDT 2005

  Hello All, My son Josh (KB3LTE) and myself (KB3KJS) will be operating
our first VHF contest from FM19fg this coming weekend.  This will be my
sons very first contest as a newly licensed ham.  I have operated many
HF contests back in the day. We plan to operate as multi-op so we can
both participate from my QTH as KB3KJS.  Modest station with homebrew 6
meter moxon and homebrew 7 element 2 meter OWA yagi at approx. 20 feet.
Kenwood TS-2000 running 100 watts on 2 and 6.  Old kenwood TR-9000
multimode mobile rig running 10 watts on 2.  Hopefully we can make a few
contacts and have some fun.  73 --Joe KB3KJS