[VHFcontesting] APRS?

Jeffrey Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 07:07:03 EDT 2005

I'm not sure what the rules would say on this...but I am curious to
the ethics of this.  It seems to me this could be self-spotting.  And
truth be told, is it really needed on 6 and 2 meters?  The microwave
bands, I can almost see the use.

At any rate....hope to hear a bunch of folks in the test.

--
Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large