[VHFcontesting] Fwd: Re: Where was the Eskip?

Mike Perryman jmperrym at cmdconsulting.com
Mon Jul 18 11:06:08 EDT 2005

Well,
We had pretty fair conditions in Northern VA...  worked a couple of
VP5's...  and as far West as Mississippi... even Maine on 2m... but spent
most of my time dodging thunderstorms, and lightning.  Only 65 or so
contacts, not bothering to post score, but will send log in anyway....

I heard W4SHG trying to work a guy in DM05 while he was rovering in
FM08...  but I never heard him.

One other issue...  I have never seen a 3-ring halo melt before... ;-)

73
Mike
K5JMP

>From: "Buck - N4PGW" <n4pgw-list2 at towncorp.net>
>

>I tried a few calls.  I only gave points away to three locals.  I gave up on
>that one early.  When I could hear someone come in, there would be  a pileup
>and I conditions would shift back to nil before three people made contact.
>
>I won't be submitting my log anywhere. Lol
>
>73
>N4PGW

   Mike Perryman                        Cavell, Mertz & Davis, Inc.
   jmperrym at cmdconsulting.com           Consulting Engineers
   http://www.cmdconsulting.com             7839 Ashton Avenue
   K5JMP                                Manassas, VA 20109   USA
   (703) 392-9090; (703) 392-9559 fax;  DC Line (202) 332-0110