[VHFcontesting] CQ Contest Score

Dave Agsten w4txs at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 20:55:07 EDT 2005

Worked from 6 grids, FM18, FM08, FM09, FM19, FM07 and FM17. Was chased off the Skyline Drive by Lightning late Saturday evening so I never really got a chance to fire up the new 375 watt brick to the PAR Moxon too much. Will do so in September. Not too much as far as openings go other than short sporadic ones. I did manage to work VP5JM and VE1YX while mobile with the PAR OA-50 and 100 watts. Rough contest score is as follows:

6 Meters              104 QSOs    68 multipliers
2 Meters                48 QSOs    23 multipliers

TOTALS              200 points      91 multipliers      Score of   18,200

73,
Dave W4TXS/R