[VHFcontesting] TE Systems 0552G 6 Meter Amplifier - Oscillation Problems SSB

Eric Smith kb7dqh at donobi.net
Wed Jul 20 00:25:37 EDT 2005

The "main bus" power distribution in the rover rig consists
of 3/0 welding cable. Branch circuits to the TE systems
amps, (0552G) and (2252G) are 3 foot lengths of #4 welding
cable, tied to the 3/0 welding cable thru bus bars and 60
amp magnetic circuit breakers.
Battery capacity is on the order of 400Ah, and the rigs and
bricks flatten them out after about an hour or two...
 Alternator is 160A Leece-Neville.
Runs the amps just fine...
Eric
KB7DQH