[VHFcontesting] June VHF Contest

Warren J. Walsh mcw1wjw9 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 3 07:06:02 EDT 2005

The N2NK - Normanoch VHF Contest Club will again be active in the June VHF
Contest from FN21oe.  We will be Unlimited-Multi class.  We will have bands
from 50MHz to 3.4GHz.  We hope to work as many of you that hear us as
possible. We have 50W or better on 903, 1296, 2304, and 3456.  If you hear
and work us on a lower band and have ANY of the other bands we have, PLEASE
don't hesitate to ask us to QSY and work you on that band!  We will be more
then happy to try!

73 and Good Luck to all!

Warren - K2BM
Trustee - N2NK Normanoch VHF Contest Club
http://www.normanoch-vhf.org