[VHFcontesting] N8UM in Mountains on Sunday Morning

N8UM n8um at comcast.net
Sat Jun 4 19:43:03 EDT 2005

I will be in the Western North Carolina Mtns (EM75) Sunday morning from
sunrise till 10:00am EDT.   I will use 2 meters as a primary frequency.
Returning home last Sunday from the mountains, I was rear ended.  Bent the
frame of the Astro and antenna mast.  Things are fixed, but this will be the
first test of the rigs since the accident.  I will have 50-2304 with me in
EM75XA.  If things are working well, I will rove for the contest.

John B.  N8UM  Oak Ridge, Tennessee